Pharmacological agent Levitra is the safest of all medicines produced for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. The original drug is produced by the German company Bayer Pharma AG. The price of the tablets is quite high, which is associated with large-scale clinical trials of the drug by medical researchers.
Order Levitra from our online pharmacy
Very often, buyers who place an order for the original Levitra on the Internet run the risk of getting a fake cost for this product. But our online pharmacy offers exactly the original pharmacological preparation. The authenticity of Levitra is confirmed by relevant documents. By contacting our pharmacy, the buyer gets the following additional nice bonuses:
- A discount on an article about the purchase is made during the various promotions.
- Convenient and fast delivery.
- Online consultation with our operator, who will answer all your questions.
Levitra is the original pharmaceutical product. It is generally believed that its effectiveness is higher than the popular Viagra . The tool is used to improve male strength and to treat impotence caused by various reasons: physiological, psychological, mixed.
The active ingredient in Levitra is vardenafil. It has a positive effect on the condition of the blood vessels’ internal lining, their function in patients with heart failure or ischemic heart disease. A single dose of the product or treatment with a course can increase blood flow in the groin area. In chronic prostatitis, men are prescribed Levitra for a 30-day course of treatment. The medicine helps to train the vessels in the reproductive system, speeding up the metabolism.
Application and contraindications of Levitra
Before using Levitra it is recommended that you consult a doctor for advice. The specialist will be able to find out the causes of strength problems, reveal hidden diseases and prescribe the correct dosage. In addition, a visit to a doctor is also necessary for him to be able to determine the presence or absence of contraindications to taking Levitra.
It is forbidden to use the drug if the patient:
- under 18;
- have an individual intolerance or allergy to the active substance vardenafil or other components of Levitra;
- suffers from severe pathologies or defects in the cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract or other internal organs, hypertension, hypotension;
- had a stroke or heart attack in the last six months;
- takes HIV protease inhibitors.
- the patient has undeveloped genitals and secondary signs, physiological pathologies for the structure or function of the penis exist;
- The patient has an active stage of gastrointestinal ulcerative processes.
- has a predisposition to priapism;
- has degenerative processes on the retina;
- take nitrate-based medicines or nitric oxide donors at the same time.
Levitra is released in two dosage forms:
- Tablets : Available in doses of 5, 10, 20 mg. The effect of the drug begins 15-20 minutes after administration. The duration of the effect is 6-12 hours. The recommended dose is 20 mg per day. The maximum dose of 40 mg can only be prescribed by a doctor if the patient has diabetes or is recovering from a prostatectomy.
- Oral dispersible tablets : dose 20 mg. Loose on the tongue. The recommended daily dose is 1 tablet (20 mg). The effect of the drug is about 10 hours.
To accelerate the action of the active substance and achieve maximum effect, simple rules follow:
- In the treatment of Levitra, it is necessary to exclude the use of alcohol and fatty foods, as they significantly reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
- The tablets are taken on an empty stomach.
- It is forbidden to drink the product with grapefruit juice, as it enhances the effect of the tablets and may lead to an overdose.
Buying Levitra without a prescription
In our online pharmacy you do not need a medical prescription to buy Levitra. This is convenient for men who do not dare to go to a doctor with their intimate problem and feel embarrassed. Impotence is a sensitive issue, not everyone can share it even with a doctor.
However, it is advisable to visit a specialist and undergo an examination before taking Levitra. This is required to rule out the possibility of side effects and drug overdose. In addition, after diagnosis, the doctor will be able to rule out an allergic reaction, incompatibility with other medications, if the patient takes them.
Levitra side effects
In the event of an overdose of the drug or an allergic reaction to one of the components of Levitra, side effects may manifest themselves in the following conditions:
- heartburn, nausea, vomiting, colic, loss of appetite, constipation;
- increased drowsiness, lethargy, impaired memory, concentration, impaired coordination, headache, dizziness;
- rhinitis, nosebleeds, swelling of the mucous membranes of the palate or larynx;
- hot flashes, redness of the skin;
- increased photosensitivity;
- changes in blood pressure, shortness of breath, cardiovascular problems.
- myalgia, muscle aches, cramps;
- change in visual acuity, lacrimation, “flies” in front of the eyes, increased eye pressure;
- dermatitis, allergic rash;
- long and painful erection.
The symptoms of these side effects are usually short-lived and disappear without further medical intervention. However, if the unpleasant and painful experiences persist for several hours, the patient’s general well-being worsens, an urgent need to consult a doctor.
Buying the original Levitra medicine in our pharmacy makes it possible for the patient to get a high-quality drug solution to potency problems. Medical researchers have been testing the product’s composition for a long time, so its stability and effectiveness have been confirmed. This pharmacological preparation can improve erectile function regardless of the complexity of the disease.