A happy sex life is one of the important components in every man’s life. It allows you to feel confident not only in the intimate sphere, but also in many other areas (business, career, self-realisation, etc.). But as soon as there are problems with potency, a man feels weak and irritable, so he goes “into himself”, immerses himself in work or prefers to drown his sorrows in alcohol.
“Levitra (vardenafil) is an effective drug in the fight against erectile dysfunction. It will help to solve the problem quickly and safely, you only need to consider the existing contraindications and side effects.
Advantages of the product
The active ingredient in Levitra is vardenafil, the main purpose of which is to treat erectile dysfunction. The main advantages of the drug include:
- Rapid action. Positive effect can be felt already in 15-30 minutes after application.
- Long-term results. The action of the drug lasts up to 12 hours.
- Powerful erection. “Levitra” guarantees several hours of sensual pleasures with a partner.
- Improvement of blood circulation in the penis and relaxing effect.
- Safety of use. “Levitra” has no negative effect on sperm, so it can be used during pregnancy planning.
- Absence of addiction. Even taking the drug on a long-term basis (for example, for several months), you can not be afraid of possible addiction and negative reactions from the body.
- Increased sensitivity of the male organ. Every sexual act in combination with Levitra allows you to get maximum pleasure.
- Minimum recovery period. Already in 10-15 minutes after orgasm a man can have sex with his partner again (up to 3-4 times in a row).
- Solution of problems with erection and premature ejaculation. Therapeutic effect is achieved with regular use.
Pay attention! In order not to harm your body (if there are contraindications), before using the drug is advisable to consult with your doctor.
Contraindications and possible harm
If you take the drug in accordance with the instructions and do not exceed the allowable dosage, there will be no harm to the body. “Levitra” is contraindicated in the following cases:
- in the case of individual intolerance to the components;
- in the case of kidney and liver disease;
- in the case of penile deformity;
- In the case of aortic stenosis (narrowing of the aortic orifice, preventing normal blood flow);
- After a recent heart attack or stroke;
- Drinking large quantities of alcohol;
- persons under 18 years of age.
The drug should not be taken in combination with other tablets to improve potency. Levitra is also contraindicated for use by women.
Side effects possible when taking the medication include:
- redness and rashes on the skin;
- muscle pain and cramps;
- spikes in blood pressure;
- dizziness and headaches;
- swelling of the skin (in certain areas);
- prolonged painful erections;
- Gastrointestinal disturbances.
Important: Even in the presence of 1-2 signs from the list above, you should refuse to take the drug and consult a doctor.
Benefits of Levitra
Provided the instructions and doctor’s recommendations are followed, Levitra is completely safe for a man’s health. But to avoid adverse reactions, the drug should be started with a minimum dosage of 5 mg. Later, it can be gradually increased (up to 20 mg per day).
Studies have proved that with regular use (in accordance with the prescribed dosage), the drug is able to eliminate severe erectile dysfunction, returning the man’s former confidence in his powers. At the same time, the drug promotes:
- increase sexual stamina;
- an exacerbation of penile sensitivity.
“Levitra” is allowed for use in diabetics. It is completely eliminated from the body within 15-18 hours.
Why create a new form of Levitra?
When treating erectile dysfunction, the most effective drugs are considered to be
- Levitra (vardenafil).
These drugs are available in tablet form and are quickly absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract.
But on the usual, well-known Levitra, pharmacists decided not to stop and created the newest variation of this drug – the innovative Levitra CCT. Unlike its predecessor, it does not require drinking water and dissolves completely on the tongue in a few seconds. Doctors decided that it is much more convenient to take the drug in this form. In addition, it works even faster.
“Levitra” is an effective and safe drug for men’s health, used for erectile dysfunction. When used properly, it will not only get rid of intimate problems, but also help you get sensual pleasure from every sexual intercourse. You should consult a specialist before using Levitra to avoid any adverse reactions from your body.